What to expect at Sunnybrook?
At Sunnybrook, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Sunnybrook. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Our worship service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy spirit filled contemporary worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. We are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Sunnybrook. Check out our get involved page for more information.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, you can find tools for growth here at Sunnybrook.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend in our children’s ministry, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Navigation Youth meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with awesome studies and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
- A time to relax. For adults with and without children, our small group time is a time for the adults to speak with other Christians about the praises and hardships going on in their lives. It’s a great time of fellowship and also learning that will help you in your daily life, but also in your spiritual walk.